Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Views

The only holiday I used to decorate for was Christmas, but in recent years, I have discovered the fun of changing things up with the seasons.  Not only does it prevent the boredom of the same old thing, but it also gives me more of an excuse to hit the thrift stores!
The pilgrims are Byer's Choice and a gift from my Mom.  The pumpkins are Target clearance and the candle stand is thrifted.
The goblet was Hobby Lobby clearance as was the foilage (The hardest about buying on clearance is waiting a year to use it!) The wrought iron arch was thrifted.
The old church attendance sign was thrifted. ($3.00 at Salvo!)  Thriftchick says I need to put some words in there.  Any ideas?
The lantern was thrifted and the jug was from an estate sale.  The estate sales in our area are half off on the second day...so fun!

After a week of rain and wind, we are supposed to have sunshine...I hope to get out and enjoy some real fall views.

Happy Thrifting!
Mama Thrift

I'm linking
Home Stories A2Z

No comments: